موعد الدورة : الجمعة، 2020/10/23
وقت الدورة : من الساعة 03:00 مساءً حتى 06:00 مساء
مدة الدورة : أســبوعين
أيام الحضور :يومي الجمعة و السبت من كل أسبوع
لغة المدرب : عربي
Purpose of the Foundation Certification
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a your have sufficient knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across any organizational perspective. Your understanding will include the four elements of the M_o_R framework and how these support corporate governance.
The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
M_o_R Foundation is suitable for any organization or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identification, assessment and control risk at strategic, programme, project and operational perspectives. The Foundation certification is aimed at:
- Business Change Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business and Programme and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
- Staff and managers from other disciplines, particularly those responsible for establishing standards and/or integrating them with MoP® portfolio management, MSP® programme management and PRINCE2® project management.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- Five questions are ‘trial questions’ and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.